Terms & Conditions
Write a quick comment
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of http://butterbreadandstews.com/
You agree that you shall not use the website for any illegal purposes, and that you will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt or manipulate the content or information available on the website or reduce the overall functionality of the website.
You agree not to compromise the security of the website or attempt to gain access to secured areas of the website or attempt to access any sensitive information you may believe exist on the website or server where it is hosted.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, losses, liability, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions in this agreement and to which you will have agreed if you continue to use the website.
The reproduction, distribution in any method whether online or offline is strictly prohibited. The work on the website and the images, logos, text and other such information is the property of http://butterbreadandstews.com/( unless otherwise stated ).
Though we strive to be completely accurate in the information that is presented on our site, and attempt to keep it as up to date as possible, in some cases, some of the information you find on the website may be slightly outdated.
http://butterbreadandstews.com/ reserves the right to make any modifications or corrections to the information you find on the website at any time without notice.
Change to the Terms and Conditions of Use
We reserve the right to make changes and to revise the above mentioned Terms and Conditions of use.
Last Revised: 29-10-2017
- How to make the best Persian Omelette
- How to make perfect potato sticks
- How to make Classic Bulgur with local tips to cook it
- How to make the best Zucchini Fritters & a secret to make it taste great
- How to cook a great rice & 3 secret ways to get yum crispy bottoms you never knew
- Vanilla & Blackberry Cheesecake, Cheese Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free
- Party Snack, Turkish Yogurt & Carrot Snack, Warning...Super yummy
- Traditional way of Turkish Coffee with milk
- Making Turkish Coffee & 4 important tips No One tells you
- The right way you should always cook the brown rice oil free